Saturday, November 21, 2015

Never Forget

This post is dedicated to my best friend, who I recently lost to cancer. Her biggest fear was that we would forget her, and I always told her that would never happen.

It's funny how much can change in a year. A year ago today, we planned 3 birthday surprises for you. We all put in effort to make sure you had the best birthday ever and know that we are all here for you. We wanted to shed some light & happiness in your darkest days. 

And we did. I cannot forget how happy you were on this day. You were so stunned with the amount of love and support you got. I cannot forget what you told me and the promises I made. I'm just glad that we were able to make your last birthday, the best possible one. 

These cupcakes were my gift to you last year since I knew how much you loved them. It was my first time venturing into cake decoration, and today I've come so far. I wish you were here to share my successes. But thank you for always pushing me.

Happy 23rd Birthday Farzhy, love always
 
-aNgELiNe-
 
*signing out*

0 comments:

Post a Comment